Last Updated November 10, 2022
Melanie Miles and Miles for Houston are utilizing mass texting to engage with those who opt-in to receive text messages from the campaign. Through a short code, Beto O’Rourke will be able to send users messages about this campaign (messages include donation links). Message frequency varies.
1. When users opt-in to our service, we will send a message confirming signup. By signing up and entering my telephone number to receive campaign alerts, I consent to receive and authorize Melanie Miles and Miles for Houston to send (i) SMS (includes MMS) text messages, (ii) prerecorded audio messages (including calls to cellular phones), or (iii) other communications sent by an autodialer to my mobile device.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP.” After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from our campaign. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. For all questions about services provided by this shortcode, you can contact us at email@example.com.